Dan Moss in Kenya & Tanzania
Dan Moss has been a consultant at AAC for the past two years and an avid African traveler even before that. Yet believe it or not, this was his very first trip to East Africa! He certainly picked an excellent first-time trip.
The Perks of Green Season Travel
Some might consider this a peculiar time to visit East Africa. After all, isn’t December in the midst of one of the region’s two rainy seasons? Here are several reasons that you should consider travelling during the “green season” like Dan Did
- Verdant Scenery: green plains and blossoming flowers
- Birding: elaborate mating rituals and the arrival of migratory species
- Plains Game Births: wildebeest and zebra calvings are a sight to behold – but it also means you have a higher chance to witness a kill!
- Less Vehicle Concentration: you’ll have many wildlife sightings to yourself
- More Affordable: Dan’s trip is similar to AAC’s Galloping Gnus Itinerary, which for December starts at $12,000 per person sharing; a trip during July-October starts at over $14,000