Focus on Zimbabwe! The ultimate Safari destination
– The unity government is now in place. Will travel!
– The guides are the most experienced and well-trained on the continent.
– The camps are a varied mix of permanent tented camps and upscale lodges.
– Game highlights include black rhino, wild dog and huge tuskers!
– The parks in Zimbabwe function well and your park fees go directly to each park, benefiting the park rangers, camp guides and staff and ultimately conserving the wildlife.
Nick Murray – Guide Bio
We would like to take the opportunity to highlight one of our favorite specialist guides – Nick Murray. Nick was born in Zimbabwe and he has guided throughout the country. At the young age of 3, he knew that he wanted to be a guide and continued his schooling to achieve this. He will personally guide you on a journey down the Zambezi River in Mana Pools National Park.
Victoria Falls/Matusadona/Mana Pools
Day 01+02: Travel.
Day 03+04: Victoria Falls. 2 nights Ilala Lodge
Day 05+06: Matusadona. 2 nights Rhino Lodge
Day 07-10: Mana Pools. 4 nights Vundu Camp. Canoeing + walking safaris
Day 11+12: Travel
Hwange/Mana Pools/Victoria Falls
Day 01+02: Travel.
Day 03-05: Hwange. 3 nights Makalolo Plains.
Day 06-08: Mana Pools. 3 nights Ruckomechi
Day 09+10: Victoria Falls. 2 nights Ilala Lodge
Day 11+12: Travel
Highlights ~ Meru * Tsavo West * Rift Valley near Lake Natron * t he Maasai Mara
Priced from $9550.00 per person double
Highlights ~ Murchison Falls *Semliki * Kibale * Lake Mburo* Queen Elizabeth * Bwindi
– This itinerary offers the best of Uganda and explores remote
and hidden corners far off the normal traveler’s path.
from $8695.00 per person
Highlights ~ Selous Game Reserve * Vamizi or Quilalea Islands
– The Selous is ideal for adventurers looking to go on more than just game drives.
Highlights ~ Cape Town * Namibia’s Sossusvlei & Skeleton Coast & Ongava * Botswana’s Okavango Delta & Moremi Reserve * Livingstone – Victoria Falls
– It includes the absolute best that this region of the continent has
Highlights ~ Etosha * Damaraland *Hoanib * Swakopmund * Namib-Naukluft-Sossusvlei
– Hoanib is one of the new hot spots for adventurers andis home to
– Accommodations are in adventure style tents plus a fewnights in lodges
from $3995.00 to $4250.00 per person double
Highlights ~ 8 days of cultural immersion exploring the villages and hills of the South Omo River
– Some of the tribes you will visit include Muguji,Karo, Mursi,
– Trip Featured in National Geographic Adventure 2009
Departure: Sep 14
Priced from $9950.00 per person (based on 6 travelers)
The hottest destination in Botswana is not the world-famous Okavango Delta but the rediscovered Kalahari Desert and Nxai Pan National Park. Several new camps have recently opened and travelers get firsthand emersion into the indigenous bushmen’s culture. Some of our favorite new camps include Kalahari Plains Camp, Camp Kalahari and Nxai Pan. Our “4-Day Botswana Desert Adventure” from $1295.00 per person
Over a million wildebeest and zebras traversing the Serengeti plains is something to behold. A vehicle is certainly the most common method to experience this but we prefer walking, offered on private land concessions. Our favorite camps that offer walking safaris include Suyan Camp, Klein’s Camp, Nduara Loliondo and the three camps on the Grumeti Reserves, Faru Faru River Lodge, Sabora Plains and Sasakwa Lodge. Please request our selection of progams that focus on the migration in the west and eastern sides of the Serengeti. Priced from 6875.00 per person double
Open plains, hills, acacia woodland and a memorable landscape of the Chyulu Hills give life to one of the most beautiful, pristine, wild areas of south east Kenya. Africa “par excellence” always presides with the colossal Mt. Kilimanjaro. Ol Donya Wuas is located on the Maasailand Group Conservancy, a wildlife and tourism partnership with the community that is receiving recognition as a finalist in the Tourism for Tomorrow Awards in 2009. Enjoy open vehicle game drives (day and night), walks, and fabulous horseriding safaris. Please request our “10-Day Exclusive Safari priced from $4875.00