Top 10 Guided Safaris
at is on your Bucket List? The AAC team has highlighted a preferred clientele of guides and invite you to consider taking one of the scheduled privately escorted safaris, or put your own trip together.
1. African Private Air Safari at Great Plains – 12 nights at 4 camps with Chris Renshaw guiding. Departure dates 27 Feb: 11 Mar: 25 Aug: 07 Sep: 23 Nov and 06 Dec.
2. Epic Botswana led by Brooks Kamanakao – July and September with the Classic Camps of Chitabe and Dumatau. Departure dates Jul 04: Jul 23: Sep 08, Sep 21.
3. Big Five in Zimbabwe – Departure dates are Jul 31 and Sep 01 with Nick Murray, Nic Polenakis and Paul Hubbard
4. Serengeti Carnivores – Photograph the cats in Jan-March 2016 withTony Reumerman in the Asilia Dunia Camp.
5. Rwanda Gorillas and Golden Monkeys in the Volcanoes Rainforest – guided by Francois – on request
6. Namibia Skeleton Coast Camp – stunning desert landscapes and wildlife with Jeremia Mwapopi
7. Plains and Primates of East Africa – visit the Mara and Virungas with Mikey Carr-Hartley
8. Zambia legendary walking safari – on foot with Bryan Jackson in the South Luangwa
9. South Africa Leopards – Brian Rode or Nic Du Plessis are outstanding at photography staying at Singita Lebombo
10. Dine and Wine in the Cape – with Jonathan Lithgow at Delaire.